Alcantara Gorges & wine tasting
An excursion in the Alcantara river park, surrounded by nature in this wonderful canyon.
The team of MrExcursion will take you to the discovery of dirt paths that will make you discover and admire the Arab-Norman Castle of Francavilla di Sicilia and the irrigation routes called in the ancient “saie”.
Continuing our journey we could admire the 16 natural ponds created by the corrosion of the water on the lava rock.
After our tour of the gorge will finally head to one of the best wineries in the area to taste good wine and taste the typical local products such as cheese, oil, bread and many other delicacies that only discover our beautiful Sicily.
The Experience will take place as follows
- One of our drivers will come to take you comfortably to your accommodation
- Trekking along the Alcantara Gurne
- Visit the natural lakes
- Visit to the Alcantara Gorges
- Lunch with wine tasting and typical local products
- One of our drivers will take you back to your accommodation comfortablyi
What you need to bring
- Comfortable shoes, preferably Trekking
- An appropriate clothing for our seasonal temperatures
- Backpack for objects
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- We recommend bringing a cameraa
Dove si svolgerà il Trekking Gole Alcantara
contact our team
|Numero di persone||Min 2|