Boat trips on the coast of Taormina
The coast is located on the Ionian side of Sicily, facing the Strait of Messina and overlooked by the imposing volcano Etna, the largest in Europe.
The excursion takes place along the coast along: the Cape of Naxos and the statue of “Nike of Samotrace“, emblem of the first Greek colonization in Sicily; the Cave of the Day always illuminated by the glare of the sun and shelter of the fishermen; the Cape Taormina, a powerful promontory overlooking the “Faraglioni del Capo“, located between the Bay of Naxos and the Isola Bella historical and artistic monument, Nature Reserve, Pearl of the Mediterranean; the Blue Cave with its suggestive blue reflections of the waters and the bright red reflections of the corals; the Bay of Mazzarò enchanting bay with a naturalistic charm; the Bay of St. Nicola ancient Roman port and the Bay of Spisone oasis of serenity.
The Experience will take place as follows:
- The meeting point will be in Recanati (Giardini Naxos near the Hilton Hotel)
- Departure every 2 hours from 10 am to 6 pm
- Excursion along the bay of Giardini Naxos and Taormina
- Visit of the Grotta Azzurra and stop in the Isola Bella marine park
- Prosecco aperitif and seasonal fruit cut
- End of the excursion and return to the starting point
What you need to bring
- Beach towel, hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- We recommend bringing a camera
contact our team