Etna & Wine tasting
This is certainly an excursion full of adventure, relax, and enjoyment!
During the first part of the excursion, we will walk through secular woods around Mount Etna discovering spectacular volcanic phenomena, craters, and unusual rock and lava formations.
Mount Etna is the biggest volcano of the Mediterranean region. We will visit the most important wineries in the area: Etna winemakers know how to use the volcanic soil and local grapes varieties to crate wine which are incredibly unique! Mt. Etna in is famous for steaming volcanic chasms, snowy peaks, and wild jeep expeditions, but the volcano’s most recent claim to fame is its wineries and wine tastings.
Vines have been cultivated on Mount Etna for centuries, the particularly mineral-influenced wines grown on Etna’s slopes are highly appreciated by experts all around the world. Wine and nature lovers come! Join us and enjoy a wonderful experience of wine tasting and an excellent lunch based on local products!
The Experience will take place as follows:
- Our driver will come to pick up you at your accommodation
- From Piano Provenzana we will reach the bottonera of mt Sartorius
- Trekking on the ancient Sartorius Mounts, extinct craters that erupted in 1865
- Visit a Cave ( lava flow tunel )
- Visit the winery and the vineyards
- Lunch and wine tasting
- Our driver will drop you off at your accommodation
What you need to bring with you:
- Comfortable shoes, preferably trekking shoes
- Suitable sportswear
contact our team
|Numero di persone||Min 2|